Translate

New Bakugan Season Confirmed! Bakugan Legends.

Wow... I totally wasn't expecting the reboot to go this far! I thought it would end on 4 seasons like the original did, but I was checking a Bakugan Wiki and was surprised that it has been confirmed there will be a 5th season on the way! Let's hope this season will be epic. 

A bit of spoilers on Evolutions: I love the battle between Genesis Dragonoid and Genesis Wrath in the finale. What an amazing fight. Heck, I love Genesis Drago's design. Maybe we might see more Genesis in Legends (maybe not because of a new element/system/variant called Nova Bakugan being introduced)? Maybe Wrath might return, now a good Bakugan because of him being purified in the finale. What do you think?


Go check out this man's video and show support to him:


Bakugan... Brawl!





Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.