Translate

A Bunch of Sketches!

These are some unposted sketches I had left sitting in my sketchbook. I haven’t sketched for days, but these sketches were done back in September. Enjoy. 



About this one… the only sketch I like on this page is the mountain in the background I tried doing. But this page was left unfinished since I didn’t like my other sketches.


The page next to this one is of my original characters from my comic and I love how it turned out. I did use reference images for them. But, that sketch will be for a future post as I want to keep my characters private.

Have a wonderful Sunday. Stay happy and see ya! ;)

------------------------

If you're an artist and ever need some help with poses, here are some resources (just a heads up some reference images used in some of these sites might have people that aren't fully clothed but there might be an option to have only clothed people):

QuickPoses - I used this site for my sketches shown here



JustSketch.Me - you can pose the female/male model. There are poses and models that are locked that requires you to pay but I haven't spent any money to unlock it.


I also highly recommend Taco1704; look them up on Google.

Future resources or some I haven't listed will be linked in a "Resources" page.



































Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.