Translate

How I felt making a new friend.

Today, I want to tell a story on how I made a new friend… a best friend to be exact. His name is Joe and he runs a podcast on YouTube called Da Bois Podcast, where he interviews voice actors and actors and YouTubers. His channel is JZProductions26. I started supporting him when Meredith McCoy, voice of Android 18 & Launch in Dragon Ball, posted something on her Instagram story: it was an interview. By the way, I’m good friends with Meredith and she’s my favorite voice actress of all time; I had met her at a convention in Texas called Kameha Con back in April.

I watched his interview with her and I had to comment on his video and subbed to him.. and he replied to me with a nice comment. I then supported him with more comments as he uploaded more interviews with VAs and actors I’ve heard of and never heard of.

Then on Thursday, October 20th, I hopped on my Instagram and I get a DM from Joe.

“Hello :(” the message said.

I told him that are you okay and he was like someone that they thought he was their friend was being mean and was bullying them + their friends bullied them. I felt very sad. He was really down.

So I wanted to cheer him up. We chatted and talked about voice actors and what interviews I wanted to see on the channel… then we formed a friendship. We exchanged phone numbers and thus, we are best friends… legendary best friends to be exact because we call ourselves legends.

After we exchanged numbers, his mom called me and said, “thank you for supporting my son” and I almost teared up… I have never made someone happy… this is my first time doing something like this.

Hey, I could end up on Da Bois Podcast in the future! And if I do, I’ll post the video on this blog (as a separate post) and my WordPress blog (which I rarely use). I wish we could meet in real life.

Go show Joe some support! He deserves it. I will link his socials below.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVXxO1F-3iKzn3jr_Z87w1A

Website: https://joeyzito.wixsite.com/jzproductions26 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamerJoeZ26 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joe_zito_26/

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.