Translate

Miraculous Ladybug's S4 Finale... let's talk about it.

WARNING: CONTAINS  SPOILERS FOR ML SEASON 4 FINALE'S ENDING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.



WARNING: CONTAINS  SPOILERS FOR ML SEASON 4 FINALE'S ENDING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I said I would be takin a break from blogging, but I really need to talk about this. Miraculous Ladybug Season 4 finale - Strike Back (Shadow Moth's Final Attack Part 2).

Finally, it's here (although this episode aired early in other countries) and wow... just wow. I have to say, this series is seeing some major improvements. So, in this finale, we have Marinette, giving the Miraculous of the Dog to Adrien (who is Félix in disguise). After defeating Risk and Strike Back and saving the world one last time, Ladybug returns all the Miraculous, with Alya giving up her Miraculous. I still feel bad for Alya.

Ladybug confronts the real real Adrien, and Adrien is confused and doesn't know what Ladybug is talking about. Until he mentions Félix. Marinette starts to have a panic attack and Félix takes away her yo-yo using his ability and now, Shadow Moth has all of the Miraculouses but Ladybug and Cat Noir's (and the Peacock since he did a trade with Félix). Also, Lila could be planning something evil... 🤔.

The scene with Ladybug having a panic attack and freaking out, boy did that give me chills. Christina Vee did an amazing job portraying a very stressed Marinette and I really felt that emotion. 

Everyone cheers for Ladybug and Cat Noir at the end, telling them they will save Paris! 

There were a lot of amazing shots in this episode such as Strike Back falling in the sun and Ladybug and Cat Noir looking at each other at the end. Felt like I was watching a movie (speaking of movie, I'm hyped for the upcoming ML movie).

The ending still... three words... I NEED MORE!!! But we will have to wait sometime. The staff, the VAs, everything about this show... good job and I look forward to more episodes in the future. I'm believing season 5 won't be formulaic (Monster of the Day). Maybe we might get twists and turns.

Me right now: (in case YT takes this down, it's Squidward saying "I gotta have more!")




Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.