Translate

Happy birthday to my dad.

Today is my dad’s birthday, so I made him this drawing. It’s a redraw of an image I found on Google, but the original is in Spanish, so I will translate the image below. I love my dad. He’s always taking care of me and I’m glad he’s still working hard.

I hope you are having a great Friday. The next off-topic Tuesday will be Dragon Ball related and when I get the chance, I will post my thoughts on Pokémon Legends Arceus. Take care.

Original:

Translation:


Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.