Translate

SaGia Volume 1 - OUT NOW!


My very first original comic/manga, SaGia, is finally out now to buy to the public!

I am offering digital and physical copies of volume 1.

$15 - If you buy the digital version, you will get a PDF file. I recommend reading as one page instead of a two page spread and zooming in.

If you buy the physical version, you can choose up to 3 options:

$20 -No signature

$25 + shipping -Signature with SaGia character

$25 + shipping -Signature only



You can see more info on buying an autographed physical copy through my Ko‑fi shop. NOTE: I may close autograph signing at any time. In the future, I may live stream autograph signings if possible. If you live internationally, please contact me first before buying a physical copy. Prices may change at any time.

Those who were on my Google Docs list early got to buy a copy first; since I started out with 75 copies, copies may be short. There will be 25 unique copies (white border/black border) that will be event only. Once they're gone, they're gone for good.

If there are any issues with the shipping of your physical copy, the copy itself (pages out of order, messed up pages, duplicate pages, etc.), or any issues with the file of your digital copy, let me know through message. If payment through Ko-fi isn't working, I also accept Apple Pay, PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle.

Thank you for the support and helping me achieve my dream. Volume 2 is currently in the works!

💙💚🩵

-wimbearn


Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.