Translate

Taking care of business.

SaGia isn't out yet to the public, but only for the people on my list. But man, I was not expecting SaGia to sell enough copies last week! I did a lot of book signing and shipping. How did I do with sales? Pretty awesome! I made a lot of money.

My books arrived last Tuesday and I was so excited. Most of the sales were from my mom’s friends and my family. Everyone wanted a signed copy from me. Some ordered more than 1 book. For real, I was not expecting this. I had to take breaks from signing a lot of books!

Link to Instagram post

Saturday, I went to the post office to ship out some books in flat rate envelopes for the first time. I was nervous, but it was simple and easy. And yesterday, I shipped out 4 medium flat rate boxes.

Once I take care of everyone on my “pre-order” list (maybe not everyone if they don’t pay after a couple of days), I will make an announcement on my other socials and a post on this blog on SaGia being available to buy (digital and physical). Just note that autograph signings may close at any time! 

Also, the original 25 copies that I previously liked but don't (which have a white/black border) are almost gone. They will be exclusive to in-person events in my area and won't be sold online. Once they're gone, they are gone for good.

Starting August 1st (my birthday month!), the official SaGia website and blog will launch.

SaGia release date: July 23rd, 2024 (for the people on my "pre-order" list)

Estimated SaGia release date to the public: August 2024

https://linktr.ee/wimbearn

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.