Translate

Dragon Ball Launch Collection!

Last updated: 7/18/2024



Launch (ahh...choo!)  Collection!

Did you know that I'm a huge fan of the Dragon Ball character, Launch? Yeah, I'm not even joking. Out of all of the DBZ characters, Launch is my favorite. I've been a fan of her since high school; my first introduction to the character was in the OG Dragon Ball manga that I checked out at my library. Since then, I did some research after reading her debut chapter and fell in love with her after watching clips of her on YouTube. I used to draw fanart of her a lot back in 2020/2021, but slowed down with doing that.

Then, I started collecting merch of her. No, I'm not gonna collect everything Launch related. I just collect what interests me, even fan made stuff! I'm still waiting on Funko to release a POP of her someday.

Honestly, I feel so sad for Launch because she doesn't appear in Super and she rarely appears in spinoff stuff; for example, Dragon Ball The Breakers as a skin, she's playable in DB Legends and Dokkan (which are mobile games, remind you), and in one of the episodes of Super Dragon Ball Heroes (she doesn't have any speaking lines, sadly). 

I don't think she's "forgotten".

And before you ask, is it Launch or Lunch? Well, in the Japanese version and in some merch, she's called Lunch. But Funimation and in other merch calls her Launch. I prefer Launch because that's what I'm used to calling her, and plus, it's fitting.

Official

Figures

Banpresto Q Posket Launch


WCF Treasure Rally Vol 3 Launch Figure



The bigger one could also be official. I got it at an anime store at a mall. I don't know... it feels bootleg, but I still love it.


SH Figuarts Launch


Popy Plex Launch (2007)



CHARA PUCHI FIGURE


The Dragon Ball below her is removable. She's supposed to be on a 4-star one, but I don't mind. Still cute!

 Giant Ape Launch Collectible Figure


I got her at a good price. Most of the ones in the box cost a lot. I think I got her for about $60 + tax. I think she's my very first figure in my collection. I rather leave her in the box.

Launch Dragon Ball 2" PVC Collectible Figure 1995 Bandai



I’ve been looking for this one everywhere - so happy that I got my hands on one! She looks better in the package. On the back, here’s an oddity: Launch is wearing her normal outfit, but her pants and shoes are different. Maybe it was a prototype or an error? Her outfit is based on the one she wore during the Red Ribbon Army arc. Another weird thing, this was released in the 90s despite her episodes never being dubbed. I do find that strange.

Stickers

B-Side Label Launch


Dragon Ball Super Broly Promo Stickers


In Japan, if you went to see the Broly movie in theaters, you would get stickers with screenshots of a random DB/DBZ/DBS movie. The one on the left is from the 2nd OG Dragon Ball movie, while the one on the right is from the 3rd one. No, I am not gonna use these as I'm keeping them as collectors items.

Keychains

Unknown Rubber Launch Keychain

It's similar to one of my Launch figures, except the Dragon Ball below her isn't removable. I'm not sure if this one is official.

Banpresto 2005 Dragon Ball Z Love Pair Twin Figure Keychain Tenshinhan & Lunch


The very first Launch related merch I bought. I wish Tien and Launch were together.

 GASHAPON HG LAUNCH 


Same figure, but in keychain form. I think this one came from France?

Misc.

Figpin Launch 


Blonde Launch is a chase variant.

Launch Can Badge (Pin)

I think I own a rare Launch pin/item cause I can’t find this anywhere else on Google.

Fan Made/Unofficial

Custom Launch Plushies by Momorio-Botan! 


This was my very first plush commission I bought.

Dragon Ball R&R Raunch Plush (Makeship)

I don't know if I count this one since this fan character is the daughter of Launch and Raditz. I'm not sure if this plush is a bootleg... I did get it off of eBay since I missed out on getting one on Makeship. But, she's still cute. I haven't watched R&R in a while... and I don't usually get merch from YouTubers.

Enamel Pin


I found this pin at Walmart. I got it as a birthday gift.

Posters


Posters of her Legends artwork and the other is someone's fanart that someone on eBay stole...

Shirts!


 Ozzy Da Vyrus did the art here! I got this shirt at a convention.


I drew the WANTED poster back in 2020 in Photoshop. Someone at a mall puts designs on a shirt and sweatshirts, and when my friend gave me a shirt with my art on it (not this one), I wanted to try them out. It turned out nice. It's still holding up as of the time of this writing.

Unofficial Custom LEGO Minifigures


Oh heavens no they done turn mah girl Lanch into a minigfigure…

Okay, what I said there is a reference to a meme called Spunchbob/Spunchbop. 

Blue Launch was hard to find but I luckily found her on a site called Minifigure Outlet. They’re legit! I was worried on getting scammed or something. I found blondie on Mercari. I haven’t tested it out, but I’m wondering if I can remove their heads and swap them. 🤔

Update: confirmed! You can swap/move the head!


Jet Tag/Keychain



The seller who gave me this item also gave me free Pokémon stickers. :)

The only thing I don’t like about this tag is the top part of Blue Launch’s gloves being blue instead of gray (like Blondie).

ACEO art by KuddlyArt



David Baker Toon Launch Pin


I didn’t buy this from David Baker’s shop or anything (never heard of the guy until I looked him up when I saw this pin), some guy on Mercari was selling it. I found it cute, so I bought it. I saw that there’s a Blue Launch variant of this pin, but I think the blonde version looks better. 


Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.