Translate

New Media #3: White Pencil on Black Paper

 For context, see my posts New Media #1 and New Media #2/Drawing #1

--------------------------------

Just a quick and pretty short post.

From my Instagram (@wimbearn):

"I got to experiment with black paper using a white pencil.

I’m not used to drawing on different colored paper except white. But it took me some getting used to.

This dragon character reminds me of a mix between Pokémon’s Charizard and Dragon Tales’s Zak. One of my friends in class even said that it reminded them of a Dragon Tales character."

------------------------

ko-fi.com/wimbearn

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.