Translate

New Media #1: Oil Pastels


This is my first time using oil pastels for my advanced drawing class. Although it’s muddy and messy, the colors are vibrant.

For my advanced drawing class, this assignment is called “New Media” and we experiment with different materials. This is the first one; I have four left to go! 

As for my other assignment titled “Drawing”, I said in my one page paper that I’m aiming for a comic book “manga” look (similar to my original comic although that is digital not traditional), so I’m gonna be using ink pens. There are a total of 8 drawing assignments I have to do.

Basically for this class, I get to draw anything I want! I am the only advanced drawing student in the class while the rest are beginner drawing students (I’m taking it in person in the mornings Tues. and Thursdays). My professor gave me a gift today: more art supplies because she said I’m the best student in class 😊. She's super nice; I took her beginner drawing class last year.


Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.