Translate

About my dad.

 Note: This was part of a WordPress daily prompt thing. You can read the post here: 

https://wimbearn.wordpress.com/2022/12/20/about-my-dad/

--------------------------------------

"Talk about your father or a father figure in your life."

---------------------------------------

I might keep this one short. Usually, I don't do WordPress daily prompts since my blog is about art and anime (well, rarely anime since I talk about most of it on my Blogger), but this one is interesting.

My dad has always been there for me. When I was little, his shouting used to scare me or I used to be afraid of him. And my mom knew this.

As I grew older, he has changed. He is now a nice dad who cares about me and wants to make sure I am protected. He worked in the Army but he is now retired and still does work (I'm not sure what his job is) to this day. Yesterday, I was having a breakdown about something and dad and I had a talk but we had gotten through it. I thought he was going to shout at me, but nope.

I love my dad and I will continue to love him. Thank you dad. God bless you.

Tomorrow, I am leaving for a flight to Georgia to see my Granny and cousins. I hope Dad and I will stay safe.

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.