Translate

He. Did. It. [Spoilers]

I'm trying to avoid off topic stuff on this blog but I want to talk about the recent Pokémon episode that aired. I have never felt so hyped and nervous... but Ash finally did it. He beat Leon! And now he is the champion.


The part what made me cry the most is where Pikachu passes out and all of Ash's old Pokémon show up to cheer him on. To see him go this far and to grow strong... wow. I have never cried that hard at a Pokémon anime like this.



Congrats, Ash. You've done it! The champ! 🏆


The titles for the upcoming episodes has me worried about the future. With the first episode being titled, “Pokémon, I Choose You!”, the series’ final episode will be “Pokémon! I am Glad I Met You!”. Will this be the end of Ash? Or the Pokémon anime as a whole? And if it’s the end of the anime as a whole, then I’ll cry real badly. There will be a follow up post when the “Seizing the Future!” airs and that they show the preview for the final episode.

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.