Translate

Welcome to my blog! Get to know me.

Hello everyone, my name is wimbearn but you can call me by my real name Arnezia. I am an artist and I've been drawing since 2017. I also made my first blog by the name of "Purple Fox" and stopped blogging on there last year.

I joined social media and I've been sharing my artworks on there since 2020. I've grown a lot of followers and friends who enjoy my works.

Q: What software do I draw in?


A: When I started my art journey, I first drew my art in a software called Corel Painter Essentials 5. I then moved to Photoshop Elements 15, and finally Procreate. To this day, I still use Procreate, to draw my works.


Q: Left handed or right handed?

A: I draw with my left hand.

Q: What brushes do I use?
A: On Procreate, I mostly use the syrup or studio pen ink. I also use airbrushing/spraypaints, sometimes some of the painting brushes.
Q: Fandoms I draw in?
A: I draw for these fandoms:
  • Dragon Ball

  • Pokémon

  • Digimon

  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (sometimes)

And so many more that I'm too lazy to list. These are mostly anime fandoms, so if you don't like anime... why are you here?

Q: Favorite video game?

A: Pokémon. I started my journey with X. The story is weak, but I love the mega evolutions.

Q: Where are you most active online?

A: You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, DeviantArt, and Tumblr. While I'm less active on Twitter due to drama and stuff, I'm mostly active on Instagram. I am also active on my Ko-fi, and any donation or commission is appreciated.

Q: Why do you want to be a VA? You clearly have no voiceover work.
A: I know that. In the future, I plan to be a VA. However, I'm a bit nervous on sharing my voiceover talents and stuff. If you're interested and have either a big project or small, please hire me. I may have times where I'm busy, so I might not reply depending.

Q: Do you do pixel art?
A: Yes, but not all of the time. If I hit an art block, then there may be a time where I may do pixel art of a character. I'm not good with it, but I'm practicing.

Q: Active times online?
A: Somewhere around 1PM, 2PM. Sometimes 10am or later on at night. I'm Pacific Time.

Q: Do you have a future?

A: I do. I have my own characters, but I can't share them yet because I don't want people to steal them. I need them to get protected by copyrights and stuff. So far, I'm way behind on my story due to college and drawing fanart and keeping up with social media.

I won't reveal the title or no story details, but I'm still working on chapter 1 of my story (which is close to getting complete). I'm not good with drawing backgrounds and different profile views of characters. This is a private project.

Also, I want to be a voice actress.
Q: Any thing else to add?


Well... I'm happy that a lot of people are supporting my works on social media. It's been... changing my life. Being a part of different fandoms and drawing for them, it's fun. But it has been a struggle as fandoms I'm in have people with great fanart and it's been affecting my mood. I know people tell me not to compare my art with theirs, and I know that.

I do support other's art, even if they're a small artist. I tend to take breaks off of social media and work on my own characters if social media affects my mood and makes me feel lonely. I tend to have a hard time fitting in with other people and I'm shy (I'm an Aspie). But taking time off has been helping me.

If you're visiting this blog and read this... thank you for checking out my blog and reading this. You can follow me on social media (@wimbearn) or check me out on Ko-fi. Consider donate or commission me. https://ko-fi.com/wimbearn

And if you want to read more about me, I also post some blog stuff on my Ko-fi and made a post more about me: https://ko-fi.com/post/About-me-how-I-started-my-art-journey-and-my-futu-I3I77OE05

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.