Translate

Collection!

Showing off some photos (mostly plushies). This is for a WordPress post as I'm using the url instead of uploading the images which takes up storage.

I like collecting plushies. I own a couple of some Pokémon, Dragon Tales (a childhood show I grew up with), Shinobu from Demon Slayer (I mostly collect plushies of her), etc...

I'm only gonna share what's in my workroom. I have plushies in my closet as well but I rather show you my favorites.

I also own a complete plush collection of an obscure anime I enjoy called "Magical Taruruuto-kun". I hope there's no more out there besides the ones I own because these are rare plushies and hard to find! They're all so cute. I might sew myself one of the characters named Raivar (or Rival according to the fansubs) because he lacks a plush (probably due to his black (evil) color scheme).

I am working on my Dragon Ball Launch collection, but I've been so sidetracked and distracted that I haven't finished it yet. However, I have made videos showing off my plushies and I made a video of my Launch collection last year.

I am a big fan of Dragon Ball's Launch that I started collecting figures of her. I even own custom plushies from a user named Momorio-Botan on DeviantArt. The user lives in Italy or France, and I believe it took so many months to get her (most likely because of the pandemic).

I also like collecting autographs from mostly voice actors... I have 5 autographs from Launch's English VA at a con I went to back in 2022; I'm a big fan of her voice and meeting her in-person was always my dream which I achieved thanks to some people that commissioned me and donated on my Ko-fi + my parents.

Before I even got into collecting plushies, when I was in elementary school, I was fascinated with collecting rocks. I would secretly sneak them in and made sure my dad wouldn't notice. When he did, he would throw the rock across our backyard fence. But he's changed now... that was years ago. I no longer collect rocks anymore. I remember nicknaming my rock collection, "crystal rocks" because they're white and sparkly (some aren't even sparkly but regular plain ol' rocks), but coming back to that name, it sounds like a drug and it makes me cringe a bit hearing it 😅. I still have a heavy bag of those rocks in my closet! But the bag is faded and dusty.

Well, that's about it.

https://linktr.ee/wimbearn

Help me keep SaGia running! ko-fi.com/wimbearn | artistree.io/wimbearn




Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.