Translate

Original Manga/Comic Book Reveal! The wait is over!

Yes, that's me!

On April 24th, my proof copy of my original manga/comic finally arrived. 

I am happy to announce that the title of my original comic is titled "SaGia"! More details coming soon. If you want to see the short reaction, it's up on my Instagram @wimbearn. The full reaction of my unboxing is up on my YT channel! Thanks to my mom's permission, I can finally show my original characters that I've been working on in private (even while I was taking so many mental breaks away from social media). I have been working on SaGia since 2021! Holding it in my hands for the first time... almost made me cry.

I recently approved of my proof copy and the physical version will be printed out by Comix Well Spring. I haven't worked on the digital version yet. In my full reaction, I said that the bleed is showing on the front and back covers (white and black borders). I did use their manga template provided but I guess they adjusted it based on the size of my spine which affects the size of my front and back covers. I don't know, but I don't want to go back and adjust all 140 pages! I'm not bothered much by it, though.

If you're looking to get your original comic or manga printed, I highly suggest these guys! Their print quality is so good! And when I talked to them over the phone, they were nice.

Thank you for the support! Here are photos of my comic (also in the full video at the end):


Don't worry, this is from Chapter 1; no spoilers. Just showing an example of the inside.


Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.