Translate

Alis Landale Fanart

Alis from Phantasy Star. Took me 2-3 hours to complete. 

I'm gonna take a break from social media and this blog as I return back to college 4/1. I'm gonna be really busy Spring quarter. I may rarely post if I need to. This will be my last drawing for March.

Social media isn't worth it anymore... even Tumblr hates me as I was trying to upload my drawing process of Alis there and it took forever to process and now, I can't upload videos anymore because the previous video is "still processing". Contacted help desk and instead get a AI response. I have a feeling they won't fix my issue. A workaround was to embed my YouTube short. Update: The Alis drawing w/ my video process is up on my Tumblr after so many frustrations and delays. I think it's my old computer's fault. Tested on my phone and it seems to post fine. I also found two of the same post under my drafts and it was playing the video.

Every platform I'm on is ruined by AI or AI generated art. DeviantArt, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram. Not even Google is safe as if you were searching for something, you may get AI generated results in the images (unless you filter it out). I'm frustrated, having a bit of a breakdown, and I'm done. Taking a long break. Bye.


Short version:

Donations and art commissions: https://ko-fi.com/wimbearn

Or, I now take commissions over at: https://artistree.io/wimbearn




Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.