Translate

Demon Slayer Shinobu Collection!

Last updated: 2/16/2024

Shinobu Collection!

The insect Hashira! Shinobu is my favorite Demon Slayer character and I want to share my collection of her so far (mostly plushies). Why do I like her, you might ask? I just like her design and colors used on her design. I think she's adorable!

Plushies!

Shinobu Kocho Big Plush (Furyu; year unknown)


Banpresto 8" Shinobu Plush (year unknown)

She hangs on my door :)!

Shinobu 30cm Nesoberi Plush (Sega; year unknown)

There are two versions of this plush! One has open eyes and one has closed eyes!



Lay Down EX Vol 3 Plush - Shinobu Kocho (Sega; year unknown)



Otenori MP Plush V4 (left; Sega; unknown year)

Volume 7 Keychain Plush (right; Sega; unknown year)

Ignore the stuff in the back!


Talking Shinobu (Bandai; 2022)

For this plush, she has voice recognition! I got her last year on a website called Tokullectibles as a birthday gift. Problem: sometimes her mic isn't that great and she can't hear you and you need a good knowledge of Japanese to understand this plush, which I lack.

From Tokullectibles:

"This talking Shinobu doll features 4 modes of play and voice recognition so that she can respond to your words (in Japanese of course!)

Story Mode: Shinobu will respond to a predetermined list of phrases like "Good evening" etc.

Word Game: You can play a word game with Shinobu using the included word table.

Sound mode: Shinobu responds to sounds rather than dialogue

Dialogue: Shinobu will speak dialogue from the show."

The word game is a Japanese game called Shiritori. I can't play this mode because like I said, I lack Japanese skills. 

But out of all of the plushies of Shinobu, this one is the most high quality. Her hair is soft!



To switch modes, you press and hold this hand. Demonstration below!


Shiritori Word Table:


Box:







6.5” Plush Asst Series 1 (Bandai; year unknown)


I saw her at my local Barnes & Noble and I was originally not gonna pick her up because of her expression/face.

But, I ended up picking her up before leaving 😂. She’s cute!

Figures

Funko POP! Animation: Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho (2023)


Yay! I finally got my hands on this Funko after missing out last year. It's so beautiful and the seller I bought this Funko from on Mercari put a protective case on her. Got her at a good price and I had to double check to make sure she isn't a bootleg and it's a legit POP. Why did you have to make her exclusive, Funko? This is my first Funko store exclusive POP. I found this video that talks about Funko exclusives and he says that once they're sold out, they won't restock which made me mad.

...and then Funko gets lazy and makes the same mold but Glow-in-the-dark. I'm good if they make a glow in the dark variant. I don't need two of the same Funko POPs. -_-

Other

Socks! (unknown company and year; bootleg)

My granny bought these socks for me last year as a late Christmas gift. Besides Shinobu, it came with Tanjiro, Zenitzu, Inosuke, and Nezuko. Link



Blanket (unknown company and year; bootleg)

I guess this would technically count as being a part of my Shinobu collection because it has Shinobu on it. Just like with the socks, my granny got it for me last year. Link


FIGPIN Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho (2021)


Got her at a good price on eBay (around $12).



Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.