Translate

Something Rare and Cool: Commercial Bumpers for "Dragon Warrior" and "Dragon Ball"

Happy Friday! Here's something cool I found back in September (forgot what day). Rare commercial break bumpers for Dragon Warrior (the warriors being a typo). I know that the Dragon Warrior dub has like 0 promos, but this is the closest thing we can get. I had posted these videos on my Twitter and Tumblr and wanted to share here as well.

I randomly found this, and all credit goes to this YouTube channel: RetroCCN

Also, bumpers for Harmony Gold's Dragon Ball on the same channel. Uploaded by the same person!


Hope to see more commercials/promos for Dragon Warrior, but I don't think there are more out there.

Also, off topic, I have been going back on all of my posts and I had updated some of them with new images, this time adding them from my computer and removing YT videos that had been deleted. In most of my posts, I always take the image from the URL so it is easier than downloading. But I figured that downloading the image is better since I guess it's an archive in case the image gets deleted off the internet.



Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.