Translate

Donations and art commissions are appreciated!

Hello! I was planning on putting out a normal, long post looking at something but I am tired right now. Maybe later today or sometime. 

This will just be a promo post.

If you enjoy reading from this blog or just like my art on my socials, donations or art commissions are appreciated, as it helps me out a lot. I might use the money on either something good, for college, or if I have enough, to help get my works protected by copyright. As a small artist and a yet to be voice actress, it has been hard and has been affecting me mentally which is why I left back in June/July to focus on my own series (since it is private I will not say the name).

ko-fi.com/wimbearn

Commission info:

Sketch - $5 + $1 for color optional

Example of a possible sketch with color. 
Sketch may be messy, but it will look good with some effort and some color :)

Lined - $20 + $1 for color optional

No example drawing here, but for lined, it will just be line art - something like a children's coloring book. With color, the colors will just be plain with no shading. Background will be a plain color of your choice.

✨Full Color - $40✨

One of my most popular commissions. The price might bump up if it gets popular. For full color, the drawing will have shading with a beautiful background done by me. There might be effects added such as a glow effect. Here is an example of one although this isn't a commission and feel free to click on the "art commission" label on this blog to see all of my past art commissions. 


When you commission me or donate, it helps out a lot! I promise to bring you a nice drawing with some of my effort. 

What I can do:
  • OCs
  • Monsters (ex. Pokémon, Digimon)
  • Anime/Cartoons 
What I cannot do:
  • NSFW or fetish art
  • Mechas or realistic robots (ex. Transformers or Gundam)
  • Realistic art or highly detailed monsters/creatures
  • Men with too much muscles (muscles are my struggle when drawing guys)
Message me on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, DeviantArt, or go to contact wimbearn if interested in a commission. Once I approve, you can pay and I can get started.

Possible future commission: voice over/voice acting commissions. Voice acting is still a WIP for me so I am still deciding if I will add this to the commission menu.

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.