Translate

New Pokémon games: Scarlet and Violet

I'm 1 day late, but I missed Pokémon Day. Yesterday, while browsing social media, I saw fanart of these Pokémon starters. I thought they were for a fangame, so I let it slide. Today, while browsing my Instagram, I saw the same cat starter again. I was like, "Is there a new Pokémon game?". So I looked it up and... it's real! I watched the trailer and it looks like another Sword and Shield or Arceus game. But every time I look at the starters, they look like something you see on DeviantArt (I still can't unsee it) but they are 100% official. 

Also, I love how they started the trailer off. Very nice, Game Freak.

 



So we have Sprigatito, a grass cat, Fuecoco, a fire croc, and Quaxly, a duckling (lol they couldn't call him a water duck). I do look forward to these evos because I'm in between Sprigatito and Quaxly.

Boy, I can't believe these starters are real. But I'm hyped for the new games! Let me know your thoughts in the comments.
(Look at that Magnemite detail... perfect!)

Off topic, but Legends Arceus is getting an online anime series and from this drawing, it looks like something you see in Demon Slayer, lol.



Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.