Translate

Art Commission - Daisy and Deroline


Full color commission request by citizenvince101 on Instagram - Daisy and Deroline. My very first art commission!

Deroline is a fake hero from the Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken anime, who steals Daisy’s (from the Dragon Quest Abel Yuusha Densetsu anime) precious jewels (the jewels are actually defeated monsters)! He runs away, but Daisy chases him down!

Deroline looks like Erdrick, but it isn’t him, just so you know.

Originally, I had other ideas such as Deroline and Daisy sword fighting and Deroline holding a mouse/rat and Daisy being afraid of it (she’s afraid of mice, even though she’s a tough warrior). But I decided to go with the idea of Daisy chasing down Deroline.

Enjoy the process below! If you want to commission me, see “about me” page for commission sheet and contact me details on the “contact wimbearn” page or on social media. If I approve, you can pay on my Ko-fi!






Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.