Translate

Cool video to check out: Kerry James Marshall: Mastry

 

My art class has a discussion up that's due on Thursday (I'm already finished early) and it talks about Kerry James Marshall. My professor linked this video and watching 7 minutes of it, I say, it's an interesting watch. I highly suggest you check it out if you can, check out Kerry's works.

This is a bit of an off topic post and I didn't know if it would fit in my blog, but although I am an artist who draws fanart, I think I will put it here cause it's very interesting and important.

I might shift focus on drawing original and cool art some other time. Enjoy the video.

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.