Translate

SaGia Volume 2 Cover Art Reveal!

 


The official cover art for the upcoming volume of SaGia is coming soon!

7 chapters, new adventures, new Sagians! Also, the book size will be different from volume 1. People who bought a copy of volume 1 have told me that they are looking forward to reading volume 2. 

You can see the status on the official website (scroll to the bottom). 

Buy a physical or digital copy of volume 1 here: https://ko-fi.com/wimbearn/shop

Note: If you live outside of the US and is interested in a physical copy, please message me first for shipping price before buying.

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.