Translate

3 original drawings.

I made these 3 traditional drawings Monday. I was going to post these on my other socials yesterday, but due to my anxiety getting worse (I have a hard time sleeping all of a sudden), I had to cancel posting them. However, they will be posted at a later date. I will be posting here early and it's also on my Ko-fi page.

I hope to recover soon.

Love and Coffee

Love and Coffee
18 x 24 inches
Ink

I don't like coffee, but I wanted to draw a woman enjoying her cup of coffee.

Panic



Panic
14 x 17 inches
Ink

This drawing is based on my current battle with anxiety. Recently (it started last week), I felt my heart pump fast and I had a hard time sleeping. This anxiety is affecting my life.

Hero vs. Goose

Hero vs. Goose
9 x 12 inches
Watercolor pencils, ink

One, this is a homage to Dragon Quest 1's Famicom box art. Two, geese are my least favorite bird. We have some geese at my college's campus but dear gosh, I'm afraid of going near one. I don't trust them at all and I'm afraid of getting attacked. Luckily, I am almost finished with college anyways.

Also, quick SaGia update! My 2nd proof copy is on its way and once I approve, they will work on my 75 copies! I'm so excited. Click here if you are interested. | Characters + Synopsis

https://linktr.ee/wimbearn

Help me keep SaGia running! Ko-fi | Artistree 

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.