Translate

Why I'm rarely using this blog.

 I haven't posted anything on this blog since April. I've been mostly using WordPress.

This post might be a bit short, but the reason I have been rarely using this blog is because, well, I've been getting botted views.

View count doesn't matter to me, but there is no way I got 90 something views this month - maybe I accidentally clicked a link back in March (?) although I opened the link in a private tab just in case. And when I check analytics, those numbers don't show. Most of the bot views are from the United States. That's why I've been mostly using WordPress.

I'm not gonna quit using this blog. There may be some posts that will be posted here instead of my WordPress and this blog might serve as an archive for videos and more. Also, I might not be talking about off topic stuff or the fandoms I love anymore, but that will be rare on this blog. For now, I will be posting original drawings, maybe fanart, I don't know. The original drawings will also be on my WordPress, but not the fanart.

Also, about my original comic. I had made a Blogger for that back in 2020, but who knows when that will be public since my comic has yet to get protected by copyright. When it does, I will announce it here and on my WordPress blog.

Anyways, see ya.

Comments

  1. I truly hope you continue on with your blog and your posts. Your artwork is superb, and you’re always finding steady improvement in your voice acting just like the pros themselves. Keep your head up, and don’t feel discouraged. Good things come to good people and you are one of the most sincere and kind individuals I have gotten the pleasure to know!! You got this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I didn't see this comment because I have comments moderated and I didn't get a notification. Thank you for the motivation, anonymous.

      I think you must've read my post on my WordPress blog (when I felt down back in March)... I actually updated it because I just don't like people reading it. But thanks for checking in.

      Delete
  2. Don’t feel discouraged!! We’re here for you!! Keep that head up and shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got this! Stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No!! Please don’t go! We love your thoughts and your involvement within all communities!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might return someday, but I have some IRL stuff to take care of. Plus, I'm dealing with hard times too. Thanks, anon.

      Delete
  5. I understand. That raid made me rage too. But it gets better, I promise. Just keep that head up and never lose focus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I haven't touched another Tera Raid after that and I haven't been playing much of PKMN Scarlet because I posted a video on YouTube and it had a lot of negative comments that it caused me to have a breakdown. That was back in April.

      I'm trying my best to work hard. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.