Translate

Fanart Tribute to Yu-Gi-Oh creator Kazuki Takahashi + RIP James Caan

 Today, I had recently heard about the passing of YGO creator Kazuki Takahashi. I will be sharing some of my old Yu-Gi-Oh fanart as a tribute to him. Without him, we would’ve never gotten the TCG and anime.







And also, rest in peace James Caan. I only know him because of the Elf movie. Right now, while typing, I’m watching a show on cable called “The Dick Cavett Show” on the Decades channel where he is interviewed. 

Rest in peace to both of them.

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.