Translate

W.I.T.C.H Girls Fanart!

All 5 girls were drawn last year! The only VA of the W.I.T.C.H cartoon who saw my drawing of their character that they voice was Taranee's VA on Instagram!

Process will be below the drawing. Enjoy!

Will Vandom

Irma Lair

Taranee Cook

Cornelia Hale

Hay Lin


If you like what you see, consider check out my blog. I do art and off topic stuff. You can support me on Ko-fi as any donation or commission is appreciated (button is on header; commission sheet is on about me page) and on social media (see about me page)! Thanks! 💖

Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.