Translate

Important message about this blog and how it's doing.

So... I started this blog on the 19th of January. Originally, I started on Wix but it hasn't gotten much of a reach. I thought of returning to Blogger again after quitting my first blog I made while in High School  back in 2021.

I would post art content and off-topic stuff. But you might notice, I have been doing more off-topic stuff and not on Tuesdays like I'm supposed to. As I'm checking my analytics and the page views, I notice that my Digimon Ghost game and Legends Arceus posts has been getting more of a reach than my regular art posts, heck while checking Google Search Console, more people has been searching Digimon Ghost Game content. Maybe cause they're currently popular, I guess. 

So, I want to slow down posting off-topic posts on a not Tuesday and mostly post my art and the process of how it was drawn. If I really feel like it, I will post off-topic stuff, even if its not Tuesdays. I will still do off-topic Tuesdays until I'm done with it. I have a lot of off-topic ideas to write, but I don't want to post too much about it.

I've also been trying to get this blog more spread on social media, to get more of a reach. But it has been hard, so I'm pushing this blog as hard as I can. I really hope someone will check out my blog and the art I've done. 

I'm also planning on doing voice acting practice, but that will probably be in the future.

That's all I have to say. Tomorrow's post will be an off-topic Tuesday post talking about Dragon Ball, so keep an eye out.


Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.