Translate

Bongo Beta Wooper: How I started and how it's going now.

Back in 2020, beta Pokémon for Gold and Silver showed up on the Internet. One of them, a beta version of Wooper, was so loved that fanart and videos of him started popping up.

I wanted to join the trend. I made a Bongo Beta Wooper animation based on Bongo cat and posted it on my YouTube. My channel is wimbearn, by the way, but I barely use it and during 2020, my channel name was diffrent. I am trying to be careful with it, as I'm a bit afraid my channel will be gone/terminated.

Here's the animation (ignore the watermark on the bottom right):


I got some comments on it, including a Pokémon Youtuber I used to watch named Woopsire. I disabled comments on it now since I don't want people commenting on my old vids that I think are bad. Looking back, I was thinking I should've used that one Arceus theme.

But now, with Legends Arceus now released, I wanted to make an animation. I looked back at the frames I did for the Wooper animation, and decided to make Wooper diffrent.

I then used Arceus' theme from HeartGold/SoulSilver and after drawing the frames in Procreate, I realized I was missing something: a pianist, trumpets, and drums. So, I decided to add them in!

(I call them, the Beta Wooper Band!)

Now, for the animation. I edited in my app called CapCut, instead of using the software on my computer cause of storage/disk problems and the fact it runs slow on the computer.

Editing was a pain in CapCut as I kept previewing it and the audio's sync kept getting off. I kept closing and getting back on the app and tried to make sure it was on sync (especially where halfway, Arceus appears) but oh well. 

For the Beta Wooper band, I made them pngs and used them as stickers. Stickers can have animations in CapCut, and that's what I did for each one!

And for the final result, here's the animation:
I posted the animation on my YT channel, but I won't link my channel on this blog as 1. I barely use it and 2. I'm paranoid it might be deleted, even though I don't have any strikes or nothing.

I hope you enjoy my works and animation, and if you saw it on YT, thank you! Consider check me out on Ko-fi, as any donation or commission (commission sheet is on About Me page) is appreciated: https://ko-fi.com/wimbearn. And do check out my blog as I show off my art and talk off-topic stuff. 



Comments

Note/Disclaimer

Please, if resharing my works, credit me as wimbearn or by real name Arnezia. You can also ask me for permission. If my art is found uncredited, please remind me and do tell the person to credit me (contact is in "about me" page or the "contact wimbearn" page). I draw fanart, which is original and non-official and characters from existing franchises in the fanart belong to the original copyright holder. However, original art and characters belong to me.